Thinking of refinancing your home?
Refinancing your home can help you streamline and save. Banc Home Loans loan refinance experts can help you choose the most appropriate refinance package for your needs whether it’s to save money on your new loan or help you pay for college. We guide you through the entire process to make sure you reach your financial goals.
What are your objectives?
- Lower monthly payment
- Save money and increase cash flow
- Switch to an adjustable rate or fixed-rate mortgage
- Free up funds for a special purchase, life event, or child’s college fund
- Take advantage of lower interest rates and consolidate credit card debt
- Finance home improvement or renovation
- Tax benefits (Consult with a tax professional for more information)
What type of loan are you looking for?
The first steps toward refinance include understanding your financial and credit information, establishing the appraised value of your home, and then identifying the best lending option to accomplish your objectives. Lending options1 include:
- Conventional Conforming Loans
- Agency High-balance
- FHA, VA, CalHFA, USDA (Streamline refinance options available on some government programs)
- Portfolio: Standard Doc, Alternative Doc, and Expanded Criteria
- Construction/Renovation Financing (Home Improvement)
- Reverse Mortgages
We are committed to finding the perfect refi for you, providing a superior experience, and closing your loan as quickly as possible!
1: Not all applicants will qualify. These Programs may have a higher interest rate, more points or more fees than other Programs requiring documentation. Minimum FICO, reserve, and other requirements apply. Programs may not be available in all states. Contact your Loan Officer for additional program guidelines, restrictions, and eligibility requirements. Rates, points, APRs and programs are subject to change at any time without notice.